The literature on youth sport stresses the positive effects of participation in learning the important life skills of goal setting and time management combined with enjoyment the development of a strong sense of morality and the development of an appreciation of diversity. Longitudinal studies have shown that children and youth participating in sport, when compared to peers who do not play sport, exhibit:
• higher grades, expectations, and attainment Indo Socio Development Association (ISDA) is improve the quality of Sports.
• greater personal confidence and self¬esteem
• greater connections with school— that is, greater attachment and support from adults
• stronger peer relationships
• more academically oriented friends
• greater family attachment and more frequent interactions with parents
• more restraint in avoiding risky behavior
• greater involvement in volunteer work.
These outcomes are thought to be related to the contribution of sport to learning values and skills associated with initiative, social cohesion, self¬control, persistence, and responsibility.36 Theories of positive youth development stress the importance of sport in acquiring skills that are beneficial in other domains (e.g., school, family, work) that lead to better adaptive skills. Indo Socio Development Association (ISDA) to provide Sports Development for underprivileged children, the girl child etc.